Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) - S.C. Stephens 3,5 stars... and that's me being generous.

There's one thing that annoys me like hell in character if he/she weak in personality, and cannot make up his/her mind, because doesn't have the guts to step up for himself/herself.

We have Kelan... heartthrob hottie with good looks; he's fun and exciting, with some fuckedupness.
And there's Denny... sweet, safe-harbour, happy, confident, and a bit of a boring...
And there's Kiera acting all immature at the age of 21, living a boring life with first love and boyfriend, getting all blush and all the same time having steamy sex. Seriously?! Can't she be more controversial than this?
She torns herself between the two guys, because she's too coward to stand up and make up her mind. And this goes on for over 500 pages :/
Let's face it, she's selfish and screws all two guys head witch chickening out all the time... until all comes crushing down and she's just crying, and acting all depressed.

This book was a tough cookie, and although I'm still curious how this story can be more devastating, and getting backwards again and relive this whole insecurity stuff again... at the moment, I don't have the strength to do it. Maybe sometime, when I brace myself for it, but I guess there're way more better books waiting for me than this one.